EB4260A/EB4260B for PET laminated steel sheet
01DescriptionEB4260A/EB4260B is a high-strength, anti-aging functional two-component polyurethane adhesive. Suitable for laminating of metal/polymer printed film for can packaging, and the finished product has the characteristics of high strength, resistance to forging, corrosion resistance, etc. It can withstand 0~180° cold forming without delamination of lamination films.
02Performance characteristicsSpecializing for lamination of PET / Steel, Al/Al . With excellent bonding strength, high resistant of stamping and corrosive.No migration after 0~180°cold forming
- Health norms
OCHEM EB4260A/EB4260B 2-component EA base polyurethane adhesive are in compliance with the positive lists of the following, internationally accepted guidelines for the production of articles intended to come into indirect contact with food stuff.
- EU RoHS directive (EU) 2015/863 amending Annex II to directive 2011/65/EU
- CFR, title 21, § 175.105 of the FDA, Washington D.C., respectively
- Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 concerning the REACH
- Product specifications
These properties are typical but do not constitute specifications.
Polyester polyol agent
Light yellow transparent liquid
Light yellow transparent liquid
- Operating conditions
Recommended Operating Conditions
Application Method Direct gravure
Application Cylinder 60-200 line
Application solids 20-40% (Recommend 30%)
Pot Life Static 8 hours approximately
Dynamic 12 hours approximately
Dry Coating Weight 4.0-5.0 gsm
Drying Section Temperature 50-60℃ 60-70℃ 70-80℃(three section)
Laminating Temperature 50-80℃
Cure Time Over 48 hours (45-55℃)
Cleaning Solvent Ethyl Acetate
Mix Ratio By Weight
Operating Mix Ratio In Drums Weight
Solvent is ethyl acetate, acetone, MEK, the water content should be less than 0.03%, the alcohol content should be less than 0.02%, Ethyl acetate is recommended.
Humidity over than 60% , the mix ratio should be over than EB4260A:EB4260B=4:1.2
- Packing specifications
Pack in steel drum normally.
EB4260A is 20kg/drum. EB4260B is 4kg/drum.
Store in cool, dry, well-ventilated area away from heat and ignition sources . Keep container tightly closed.
Refer to MSDS for more safety information
- Special instructions
1. The LDPE and CPP films must be corona-treated with a surface tension greater than 38 mN/m. The PA film must be double-corona treated as an intermediate layer. The surface tension must not be less than 52 mN/m; the surface tension of the PET film must not be Less than 52 mN/m.
2. The temperature and humidity of the environment have a great influence on the time for storing the configured adhesive. It is recommended to arrange the adhesive in small quantities for a few times in high temperature and high humidity weather to avoid waste.
3. During the laminating processing, care must be taken to check and control the viscosity.
4. Residual adhesive: The remaining adhesive cannot be used in principle. If the amount of residual liquid is excessive, it shall be sealed and stored in cool place after dilution, which could be used as diluent for operation in next day, and a small amount shall be little by little added to the newly prepared adhesive solution. It cannot be used any more, if it appears cloudy, translucent or thickened.
5. The concentration and additives in the film have an influence on the bonding strength of the laminated film and must be selected before use.
6. Do not mix this product with other adhesives. If necessary, please consult our technical department.
7. Pay attention to fire prevention and static elimination.